Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Where I've Been....

I have been gone, from my blog, for about the last 8 months. So where have I been? I've had a lot of things going on and had three major milestones in the last 6 months. First, I graduated, finally, with my Criminal Justice Degree. Second, my company was bought out, which was a stressful time, but I stayed on with the new company and got a promotion. It's been a little bit crazy with so many changes going on, but I believe it's all worth it. Finally, the biggest change, I have a new last name! We finally got married. This is me on my big day. I can't put pictures of my husband online because of his job, so it's just me. I'm glad these milestones have passed, and I'm glad to be back to blogging.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Midnight Dreams Danced Among the Stars kit by Tangie